Monday, July 25, 2011

I've looked at a few last things.
I checked out Visuword. It looks cool but I'm not sure how useful it would be in high school chem. Is probably a good resouce for research projects.
http://www.visuwords.com/

Create a Graph
I've used this rogram in the past but thought I'd take a asecond look. I used to let my chem students use this program but now they have to sit to excel. I use the logger pro stuff sometimes but not as much as the physics classess.

I found Exploratree very interesting. I thought it might be a good way to have students review and put everything together.

Live Binders.
Loved Liveniders. We use moodle at my school. It can be a little clunky and you have start over again every year. I think that livebinders is something I could really use.

No comments:

Post a Comment